- Costs Of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration Vetting Project
- Survey - Texas State Races
- Survey - Houston Mayor's Race & Council
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Council Candidates are VERY AFRAID of Immigration Questions
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA
- POLL: What GOP plank on immigration do you prefer?
- Blog Posts
Houston's Ben Taub:
State Government Report on the uninsured:
Hospital District Future: Mostly Illegal Immigrants?:
Read this testimonial from an American citizen trying to get treatment for Strep Throat:
Lianne Russell: "let me share with you a little tidbit i learned today. I am one of the millions of uninsured that can't afford health insurance. I make too much to qualify and too little to cover the 700 a month expense. So, today, I needed to go to one of the clinics on the island to get a new prescription for strep. I've never been and expected to pay something in the range of like 150.00 to 200.00. Well, I call first thing this morning and because I do not have a green card or visa, I have to go through their administration process in order to become a patient. I'm like, "what"? i made the woman tell me this twice because i didn't think i heard her correctly. Had I been an illegal, I would have been seen TODAY but because I am an American citizen who wants to private pay for medical services, i have to go through a screening process that could take a week. STOP THE MAGNET is right...START Caring for Americans First! /rant off...